Invisalign Straightens Teeth without Embarrassment
Are you unhappy with your teeth? Are they crooked, poorly spaced, or misaligned? Do you smile less, because you’re worried about what people will think of your smile?
Poorly aligned teeth aren’t just a cosmetic problem. They affect how you eat and speak. When your teeth can’t function together, they crack and chip more. As time goes on, they can cause painful, expensive dental problems.
Invisalign can straighten your teeth, space them properly, and align your bite. And it does it in a way that is more convenient and more attractive than traditional wires and brackets. Our convenient Flatiron district dental office will work with you to make your dreams of straighter teeth a reality.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic trays called aligners to gently move your teeth into the correct position. Your trays are custom designed and made for you, based on your teeth and your smile goals. As you progress through your treatment, you’ll move from aligner to aligner until to achieve your perfect smile.
Why is Invisalign a good option for my busy life?
Invisalign is a great option for busy professionals and teens for several reasons:
- Invisalign requires fewer in-office appointments than traditional braces.
- Invisalign lets your smile shine through, even while you’re in treatment.
- The aligners are easy to clean. Simply take them out and brush them. You can also brush and floss your teeth normally.
- There’s not a restricted food and drink list. Take your aligners out when eating and drinking, and you can eat all of your favorite foods.
- Invisalign is efficient. If you wear your aligners except to sleep and brush, you’ll start seeing improvement within a few weeks. Many patients finish their treatment in under a year.
How do I get Invisalign?
At your first appointment, the Ever Care team will take impressions and images of your teeth to ensure that you’re a good candidate for treatment. Dr. Gonzales or Dr. Lee will talk to you, listen to your smile goals, and help you plan a treatment to reach those goals.
Then, we’ll construct a 3-D model of your mouth and send it to the lab. In a few weeks, you’ll receive your aligners and can begin treatment.
Is Invisalign right for everyone?
Invisalign can help many people. Especially those with:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Oddly positioned teeth
If your issues are severe, you’re a young child who is still growing rapidly, or you have issues that require palate expansion, you may need traditional orthodontics instead. Dr. Gonzales or Dr. Lee will assess your teeth and discuss your options at your consultation.
How can I get started with Invisalign therapy?
Call Ever Care dental today, and book your consultation with Dr. Elaine Gonzales or Dr. Kristen Lee. Our team is ready to help you reach all your smile goals.